Nikhil Kumar Tomar
Hi, I am Nikhil Kumar Tomar a researcher in the field of Deep Learning. I’m very much passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and I’m currently occupied in exploring this indefinite space of Artificial Intelligence.
I am interested in achieving Artificial General Intelligence (AGI). Currently, I am working in the area of biomedical applications of deep learning for healthcare. In the past, I’ve worked on the implementation of classification, semantic segmentation and object detection on the different biomedical datasets.
My research interest includes:
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Big Data Analytics
- Medical Imaging
|Software Developer||Jan 2018 – Present|
|Content Developer||Sep 2019 – Dec 2019|
|Educational Youtuber||Jan 2018 – Present|
|Master of Computer Applications||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Intermediate (PCB and Web Designing)||Army Public School, Meerut Cantt|
- Programming Language: C, C++, Python
- Database: MySQL
- Tools/Framework: TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, OpenCV
- General: Data Structures, Algorithm, Object-Oriented Programming, MS Office, Photoshop
- UNET, RESUNET and DeepLabV3+: biomedical dataset.
- Chatbot: build using TensorFlow.
- Feedforward Neural Network in Numpy.
- Social Networking website: build using PHP and MySQL.
- Mini Operating System: build using C and Assembly.
- Building Deep Learning Applications with Keras 2.0 by Adam Geitgey
- CS231n: Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition
- Deep Learning by Udacity
- Data Structures and Algorithm