Hai, I am Nikhil Kumar Tomar an Independent Researcher in the field of Deep Learning. I’m very much passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and I’m currently occupied in exploring this indefinite space of Artificial Intelligence.
I an Independent Researcher interested in achieving General Artificial Intelligence (AGI). Currently, I am working in the area of biomedical applications of deep learning for healthcare. In the past, I’ve worked upon implementation of classification, semantic segmentation and object detection on the different biomedical dataset.
My research interset include:
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Big Data Analytics
- Medical Imaging
|Freelance Developer||Jan 2019 – Present|
|Content Developer||Sep 2019 – Dec 2019|
|Kaggle Competition||Jan 2017 – Present|
|Educational Youtuber||Jan 2018 – Present|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||Indira Gandhi National Open University||68%|
|Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Web Designing)||Army Public School, Meerut Cantt||79%|
- Programming Language: C, C++, Python
- Database: MySQL
- Tools/Framework: TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, OpenCV
- General: Data Structures, Algorithm, Object Oriented Programming, MS Office, Photoshop
- U-Net, ResU-Net and DeepLabV3+: biomedical dataset.
- Chatbot: build using TensorFlow.
- Feedforward Neural Network in Numpy.
- Social Networking website: build using PHP and MySQL.
- Mini Operating System: build using C and Assembly.
- Building Deep Learning Applications with Keras 2.0 by Adam Geitgey
- CS231n: Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition
- Deep Learning by Udacity
- Data Structures and Algorithm